In just a few weeks, the East Noble High School Class of 2014 will graduate. This year will be the 11th ENHS graduating class that I have had the honor to know. Each year when I attend graduation and shake the hands of excited graduates, I am reminded of the outstanding opportunity I have been given to be a part of East Noble School Corporation and its communities. I have taught and worked in several school districts over the years and there is no district that is better than this one!
This is what I like about ENSC:
1. All the staff strive to provide the best education for our students to meet their individual needs. They are a true team with a cause!
2. Academically, ENSC offers students an outstanding curriculum, strong frameworks, and tools and resources needed for success.
3. Every building provides opportunities for students to become involved in an activity.
4. Staff members are dedicated to ensuring all students are successful.
5. Parents love their children deeply and want what is best for them.
6. Community members care about students and support them through donations, field trips, jobs for students, scholarships, and in so many other ways.
7. We have a School Board that makes decisions that are student centered!
While life is not perfect here, nor is it anywhere, the ENSC communities are raising wonderful children who are given the opportunity to dream big and create a future of their choice.
On June 15, I will again stand on stage to shake hands and congratulate students, and I will be reminded of what these students have accomplished and the amazing possibilities they have ahead. Congratulations Class of 2014.