East Noble School Corporation finally had the opportunity to use eLearning in place of cancelling school on Thursday, January 8, 2014. Thank you to all, ENSC staff, teachers, parents, guardians, grandparents, area caregivers, and students! Our practice eLearning day we held earlier this year along with our experience from eLearning last year, helped make this day a success for our students and families.
As we continue to evaluate the use of eLearning days, we will assess the lessons provided to students, the amount of time students took to complete the work, but most importantly, the rigor and relevance of the lessons.
Below are a few important notes:
1. Adults are not expected to help their child complete all of their work. Guidance and encouragement are appreciated and important to your child’s success.
2. If your child has questions, your child or an adult are encouraged to contact your child’s teacher. If you do not have access to email, please create a list of questions for the student to ask his/her teacher the next school day.
3. Students will be given additional time to complete their work especially when they have questions.
4. Attendance is taken for the day. If students are able to complete part of the work, they are considered present.
5. Families will be informed when the district is planning to use an eLearning day.
Please feel free to contact Superintendent Ann Linson with any questions you may have. (firstname.lastname@example.org)